Oriental Rug Repair | Persian Rug Repair
Oriental Rug repair & Persian rug repair specialists in London. On most oriental carpets and rugs the first place to show signs of wear or damage is the sides and ends commonly known as the cords and fringes.
We advise that a prevention repair or a weave in some cases be done as soon as possible to stop further unravelling or deterioration. This also applies to holes or splits as if not restored promptly they will get worse quickly. With regards to stains and colour run we can help by offering an invisible stain and colour run removal service.
Moths can be a nuisance and sometimes cause serious damage to oriental carpets, rugs & runners. We can eliminate moth grubs from pieces and also reweave any pile damage, holes or strengthen any weak areas.
We specialize in a very high standard of invisible mending and reweaving large and small holes, from very fine Persian pieces to large knotted Turkish carpets and rugs.
WE UPLIFT YOUR CARPETS & RUGS DAILY IN LONDON AND WEEKLY ACROSS THE REST OF ENGLAND AND WALES!
England & Wales: 020 3515 0101
Central and Greater London, Essex, Berkshire, Middlesex, Surrey, Hertfordshire,Â Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire & Kent & throughout the UK by arrangement.
Why Choose RL Rose for your Oriental rug repair or Persian rug repair?
- Nearly 100 years experience in repairing all types of Oriental/ Persian rugs and carpets.
- All customers carpets and rugs are treated with extreme care.
- All customers carpets and rugs are repaired within our premises.
- All customers carpets and rugs are repaired in our premises by our experts. No jobs are outsourced.
- Carpets and rugs are uplifted by our own staff daily in London and weekly across the rest of England and Wales.